Hero image

T2 Nails Salon

+1 515-986-1505
200 SE Gateway Dr, Grimes, IA 50111 United States of America
Open Today: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Quick Facts About T2 Nails Salon

Strengths:
1. High Quality Work: Multiple comments mention that the salon provides excellent results and exceeds expectations. Customers specifically mention that the roundness of the dip near the cuticle and the lack of bleeding onto the cuticle are exactly what they look for in nail work.
2. Customer Service: Many comments highlight the friendliness and welcoming nature of the staff. The salon is described as considerate, sweet, and patient, and the customers appreciate the politeness and professionalism of the employees.
3. Design Ideas: Customers praise the salon for offering wonderful design ideas and being able to bring in pictures of what they want and having it replicated. This suggests that the salon has a talented and creative team that can meet customers' specific requests.
4. Attention to Detail: The salon's attention to detail is mentioned in comments where customers talk about the salon fixing any problems they had quickly and efficiently. This suggests that the staff pays close attention to customer satisfaction and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience.
5. Long-standing Customers: One comment mentions that the customer has been getting their nails done at T2 Nails for 6+ years, which indicates a level of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Weaknesses:
1. Limited Availability: One comment mentions that the salon the customer used to go to was closed and they had to find an alternative. This suggests that the salon may not have the most convenient hours of operation or may not be open consistently.
2. Distance: One customer mentions that they live 90 miles south of the salon and have to make a special trip to get their nails done. This indicates that the salon may not be easily accessible for some customers, especially those who live farther away.
3. Lack of Information: The comments do not provide information about the pricing of services, the range of services offered, or the expertise of the staff. This lack of information may make it difficult for potential customers to make an informed decision about whether or not to visit the salon.
4. Limited Reviews: There are only a few comments available to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the salon. While the comments are mostly positive, it would be beneficial to have more reviews to get a more comprehensive understanding of the salon's strengths and weaknesses.
In conclusion, T2 Nails Salon has several strengths, including high-quality work, excellent customer service, creative design ideas, attention to detail, and long-standing customers. The salon is praised for its results, professionalism, and ability to meet customer expectations. However, there are also a few weaknesses, such as limited availability, distance for some customers, lack of information, and limited reviews. Overall, based on the comments provided, T2 Nails Salon appears to be a reputable and reliable salon with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.

Best TL Reviews

This was my first time at t2 nails and the first time, I can finally and positively say I am satisfied with the results! I’ve tried different salons before and was never happy with the results because the work wasn’t up to my standards. However, the owner and her workers did a really great job and was kind to us. The roundness of the dip near the cuticle and how it doesn’t bleed onto the cuticle is what I always look for in any nail work and this place did just that. Definitely will come back and certainly recommend this place to friends/family.
Beautifully done dip french. I scheduled an appointment for our anniversary. They made it super easy and were very polite.
Today was my first visit and it will not be my last for sure!!! I live 90 miles south and take a day every 3 weeks going to the city for a list of things, including getting my nails done. The salon I was going to was closed for some reason so I googled….chose T2 and so very happy I did!! They were very welcoming and friendly!!! They were very considerate and making sure I was happy with their work!!
It was my first time at the salon and it was the best experience I have had in a very long time. They were very sweet and patient with my daughter and did a fantastic job. We will be back!
Wonderful experience—mani and pedi! Very professional and wonderful design ideas !
They are amazing. I walked in with my mom. They had two seats ready for us. They fix anything I had a problem with they were quick nice and I love my nails.
I’ve been going to Thu to get my nails done for a few years now and she always exceeds my expectations and makes my nails look amazing! She is so sweet and I enjoy going and spending my “mommy alone time” in her salon!
I have having my nails done here for 6+ years. Absolutely love it!!! I can bring in a pic of what I want and they can do it. The massage I get during the pedi is fabulous!!! Don't miss out!!!

Place Pictures

Resim
Küçük Resim 1 Küçük Resim 1 Küçük Resim 1 Küçük Resim 1 Küçük Resim 1 Küçük Resim 1 Küçük Resim 1 Küçük Resim 1

T2 Nails Salon Info

Amenities

Accessibility
  • Wheelchair accessible entrance
  • Wheelchair accessible parking lot
Planning
  • Appointments recommended

Today

Opening Hours

Monday 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM